This isn't the blahs. This isn't slightly coughy. This is full out, "you look awful, go home and get away from us, I want my mommy" sick!!!! I was sick yesterday, but since I worked from home it didn't really matter. Today I went in for the morning because I needed to talk to the Resource Managers. My goal was to cough on them if they didn't get me my POs to pay people. Since they were the ones who GOT ME SICK I couldn't use that tactic. I go over there and they are all just as sick as I am. I told Mary I was going home at noon to work and get over this crap. I really did plan to work at home and I did a little. But on the way home I stopped at CVS and picked up Tylenol Cold and Flu Severe. I remember taking that in China last year and it rocked (it was America's formula in China..... never mind....). It still rocks!!! It put me to sleep, but that is perfectly okay. There were no emergencies at work and my boss knew I was a sick, sick girl. I cuddled in my bed, Simon cuddled next to me and I slept it all off. He seems to think he has special powers because he did try to sleep on my chest at one point :-). Anyway, I feel MUCH better. I still have the cough but it is just trying to get everything out. I should be annoyingly perky tomorrow.
I just took some more medicine, so I think I am about to have to go back to sleep. Talk to you tomorrow!
1 comment:
Boo that you are sick! Aren't kitties wonderful about taking care of us? Cleo won't leave me alone if I am home in bed with some sort of illness.
Take care of yourself, girl!
Post a Comment