Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Challenge has been accepted

Jen, you got it girl! 10 lbs by new year. :-) I am glad that my trainer is okay with the occasional chocolate. Although, since I have started, I really haven't been craving it. Or beer. That is the odd one -- I usually jump at the chance to go grab a beer. Not so much this week. And in reference to the comment of Gail and Katie going to the gym at 4:30 AM --- they really are crazy. I don't think my trainer even gets there until 7:30! But, if you are a morning person, more power to you. I am NOT a morning person and therefore it would be an unattainable goal to say I will go to the gym before work!

Okay, I actually have to go to the office today. That means I have to get out of my "girlie girl" pajamas and tigger slippers and wear real clothes. I forgot I had to actually allow time to fix my hair! A wild pony tail on the top of my head really doesn't say "take me seriously" in the middle of my meeting! I still don't have DSL at work, so I will only be up there for the meeting. But that is okay.

I guess I should go ahead and get working on the report needed for this afternoon. Not too much to do, I just need to make sure I know what I am talking about.

Later!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Right on!! 10 pounds off by New Years for each of us!! :)

I will need the distraction...David finds out today if he is relocating or getting laid off. I can't take the waiting!! Please send good thoughts at 4pm!