Friday, October 13, 2006

Random Tidbits for Friday

1.) The Office was super funny last night. I am sure I will be watching it again soon with Mike. I usually end up watching them 3 or 4 times. Nerd alert, I know!

2.) The weather is perfect. I am getting out of here at 2:30. No special reason. Friday afternoons are slow, so might as well take some PTO. I will enjoy the weather to the fullest extent possible.

3.) I am doing the Nike Hip Hop Dance Funk class (or whatever it is called!) tonight again. I am meeting Mia and Jen. This will be good since the only thing missing from Wednesday night's class was someone to look at and laugh when I was fumbling. We are then going to have dinner!

4.) We did a re-assessment last night and while I haven't really lost any weight (a lb), my body fat % went down and I have lost more inches. He said I actually might not loose much more since I am building that muscle. It is fine with me. As long as the body fat and inches continue to go down, I am good!

5.) Really, that is all. I got paid today so that is a good thing. The sun is shinning and life is pretty darn good. Plus, I leave the office in 1 hr. 45 min. If this place was like the fictional office I love, I might never want to leave. sigh :). I have stuff to do, I think I am more itching to get outside and enjoy the weather..........

Have a wonderful weekend and I will talk to you later!!!!!

No comments: