I did not want to get out of bed this morning. It was rainy and chilly and perfect to cuddle with the kitties under the comforter! But, here I am. Oh well. I have lots to do, so it is good I am here!
This weekend was pretty low key. I made dinner for Mike on Saturday night and we watched DVDs. The chili turned out pretty good, although I did forget to get eggs to make the corn bread. So, with the lack of neighbors to borrow an egg from and no desire to head back to the grocery store, we did without corn bread. I may have to make beans so I can use the cornbread mix. There was plenty of food, so I guess it didn't really matter!
Other than that, it was pretty low key. Now I am headed full force into my week. Things are all good. And there is a Halloween party this weekend so that is something to look forward to! If is at the house of Jen's cousin, Jen. I have a Catholic school girl skirt that actually fits again, so I might be doing that costume again this year. I change my mind 50 times before the actual parties, so I might be wearing cat ears. But the object is to dress for Halloween as cheaply as possible:). And I already have the shirt and skirt for the school girl outfit!
Have a wonderful, rainy Monday! Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment