Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Weekend so far.....

I got to pick up my dress for Jen's wedding on Saturday and it so beautiful. Not to sound super conceited but I look pretty darn good! It fits pretty good and it seems no alterations are needed. I need to make sure the arms stay super toned though. I kind of don't see that as a problem :).

After picking up my dress, Jen and I went to lunch at Souper Salad (always yummy) and then shopping at Target! I always get a Target high when I go there. It is kind of funny. I think they pump something into the air in that store! Anyway, I had to get a few new things for the place and you know I just had to twist her arm to go with me. Jen and David did a wonderfully sweet thing and got me an apartment warming Target gift card. It was totally unexpected and so sweet! It was also put to good use! :)

I finally finished cleaning the old place but I have cleaning supplies still over there. My asthma was kind of kicking up so I needed to come back and get some rest and medicine in me. After my work out with Ryan, I will head back over there to get it. I just want it done.

Well, happy Sunday to all!!!

No comments: