Friday, September 14, 2007

So, it's Friday

And I am very glad!!! While it does seem this week went by quickly, I do like the idea of a few days off. Tomorrow is Jen's Bacherlorette Party and I am really looking forward to it. A night out with gals, dancing and having fun, is just what I need. I do need to make sure the cool top I bought (on sale!) works with the pants I intended to wear them with. Let's hope that all works out :). I am sure it will. The b-party is the big thing this weekend, but I do have a lot of little things to take care of as well. Starting with a pedicure. And truthfully, it really isn't a luxury, it is a total necessity. I like to run around barefoot and well, my poor feet haven't been happy in a while. So, I need to take care of them :). And at some point, I need to take my car in for inspection and for its 35,000 maintenance/oil change. I know, so exciting. But it must be done.

Simon is still doing well after the scare on Wednesday. He is jumping all over the place, so he is obviously doing fine. He will, however hate me next weekend, when he does have a Vet appointment - just a normal checkup. Yeah, that will be fun.

Everyone have a great Friday! I am sure I will have plenty of stories on Sunday or Monday :). And if I don't spill the beans on something, Jen just might. And vice versa :).

No comments: