Saturday, October 22, 2011

What Up.......?

So changes abound in my life. I still haven't completely freaked the heck out but that might come. I think the fact that I have some very viable options helps me from just flipping out and hiding in my bed.

My lease is up at the end of November and in order to save money and be safe and secure, my wonderful friends Jen and David offered for me to live with them. They have a big house and lots of space. The kitties are welcome and that is good too. So, I took them up on it (after several "Are you SURE???"). I have to live in Ft Worth, but I think I can deal :). I am so grateful for the offer and the fact I have such wonderful friends who even thought of allowing me to do this. It takes so much more stress off. They rock and I love them for it.

Thanksgiving is coming up and I was actually wondering how it was going to work this year. You should know Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I love making the menus and cooking. Well since I will be packed up this year, we are just going to do it at Mom and Dad's. The offer is: Mom gets all the stuff for dishes, I cook all day and she gets to watch football. Works for me! I will be a little sad because Simon LOVED this time of year too. You could tell even though he was a cat and couldn't actually tell me. He loved Thanksgiving too. I will miss him a bit more on that day. I know it seems silly to some people but I know the truth :).

Okay, that is it for now. I am still alive and still kicking. I am so grateful for all my friends, family and those who are just kind. I feel the universe is trying to correct itself and I just would like it to do it quickly.

No comments: