Saturday, October 08, 2011

Week Wrap-up

My first week of unemployment has actually been a busy one. I got a lot done and visited with some girlfriends I don't get to see a lot. And yes, it is almost 4 AM on Saturday. I woke up around 3 and probably need to get back to sleep for a little bit more!

First things first though. I had an interview today for an open ended contract job with a great company. I think it went well and should hear something on Monday or Tuesday. At least what the next step will be in the process. Good thing too because my car had to have engine thermastat issues this week. Awesome. That is all fixed - just very annoying timing.

Sir FB got his e-collar off Thursday and boy is he a happy cat. He is now saving me from the evil pony tail holder. Good kitty :). His paw looks great and I am just relieved it is over. I know he is too. Although he was very cute in his pouting ways.

Thursday I went to the zoo with some friends and their kids (4 babies - one set of twins , 4 adults. One of us went to the bathroom and we were out numbered!!!). I love the zoo and I was able to spend some time with some great ladies. It was all good. And the ticket was only $1 from Google offers! So that saved me $11 right there! Wednesday, I actually just had the twins while their mom went and ran some errands. I survived and even had fun . They are very good kids though so it wasn't a surprise. However I really admire her because after 3 hours, I was very tired :). I was happy to come home and take a nap. At 14 months old, they are very mobile and very much into everything!

Time to try to get a bit more sleep. Sierra has gone to sleep in the other room because I have disturbed her and Sir FB has found another hair thing to attack. And I wonder why they all end up under my bed :).

Later!

No comments: