Sunday, August 21, 2011

Short Wrap Up

I went to see "Crazy, Stupid, Love" today and it was so good! Loved it. I adore Emma Stone and she was just adorable in this movie. We all know I love Steve Carell and he was great. I recommend it - it was definitely a great Sunday movie. And it was free, which is always good :). I sometimes get passes to Studio Movie Grill so I grabbed my friend Steve and we went to see it.

The weekend was good. I spent some time with Candice yesterday, terrorizing -in a good way, of course -Homegoods (love that store) and then getting a mani/pedi. I know I need to watch spending however I figure I do need some nice fingers and toes in interviews for a good impression. Narly bitten fingers aren't impressive. Gotta be presentable :). My last thing needed is a brow wax and I will get that taken care of soon.

Okay, while there is more to say, I really just feel like curling into bed with a book. Right now, it is Laura Dave's "The Divorce Party". I will let you know how it is. I will say, her novel "The First Husband" was WONDERFUL! I can't recommend it enough.

Have a wonderful Sunday night and I will appear again later :).




No comments: