Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Countdown Begins

I am going to CA in May!!! Yay :). Thanks Mom and Dad for the great Christmas present. I can't wait to see the family and meet our two new additions (one due in Feb and one in April!). I also plan a trip to Fairy Tale Town because what better excuse than to spend time with Miss Chloe. :)

I didn't sleep well at all Monday night so last night, I pretty much came home, ate dinner and fell into bed. I barely got my make-up off and my contacts out. Tonight I will have a bit more energy so I will do the exciting tasks of Target and the Library. My library has the next 3 book club books so I was very happy about that! Once I start them, I will let you know my review.

Since I was such a blob last night, I really have no stories. I didn't have a packed weekend because I was trying to get over whatever sinus thing is going around. However, starting tomorrow night, it looks like my social calender is packed until Sunday. :) It's either feast or famine, huh???? It helps that the sinus stuff is going away.

Everyone have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments: