Thursday, June 17, 2010

Idina

So, I went to see Idina Menzel tonight at the Meyerson Symphony Center (thanks again Mom!). She was singing with the DSO. Okay, I knew she had talent, but I had NO IDEA what it would be like to see her live. The woman was just stunning. Her voice is just so incredible. I really do want to expand on this post at a later time, but I needed to get out my awe of her awesomeness. Not only is she talented, but she is funny and dare I say, adorable. I enjoyed her telling stories just as much as her singing. And anytime you can get the Dallas Symphony Orchestra to play "Poker Face" is a good time :). She sang "No Day but Today" from "Rent". That song always makes me tear up. I may have to put the movie on while I am trying to fall asleep. It is past my bedtime and I have one more day of my awesome job before I can get to the weekend. I will tell more later. But, she rocked. Love her more now than ever before :).

No comments: