Hello all! Hope the week treated everyone well. I actually had a pretty good week. Nothing too exciting (well, sushi Monday night at The Fish. It was pretty good, just a very dark restaurant! The manager actually brought us a flashlight to read our menu.). I called up Ryan to do 2 sessions with him before I head to CA next week. My first session with him was yesterday.
Sooooo..... I can now run 5 miles (with a bit of walking thrown in), but a workout that use to be easy for me is now very, very hard. I seriously got dizzy half way thru. Kind of a weird reversal! It was good to get a different kind of work out though and I am seeing him again on Wednesday. More than likely, I am going to set up two appointments a month with him, especially if I am going to train for a 1/2. While running is obviously an important component to training, you have to also do some strength and core training. With sessions set up, I would have points of accountability and also some structure. I need to get my booty in a yoga class too because flexibility and stretching are important too. (And I really need to schedule a massage... just because.)
This weekend is both full and relaxing. Finally getting my hair cut! I totally need it and figured I'd do it before I leave for vacation. I am going to another Debutante Ball this weekend too (okay, just realized I haven't made sure my dress fits..... probably should do that tonight!). There are some little odds and ends I need to take care of too so that will keep me busy. And I must start working on Sock Puppet Theater! There will probably be no football watching parties this week because the Cowboys play Saturday night this week and well, I'm going to be busy being all glamorous :). I am amazed at how much football I have watched this season, both college (other teams) and Pro. It's been fun though :).
So, that's it. Back to work I go. Everyone have a wonderful Friday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment