Monday, December 22, 2008

Finally Warm

The heating in the building today was a little wonky and it was soooo cold in the office today. The bathroom on our floor was seriously too cold to use. I went to the first floor once I realized it was the warmest place. In our Regional Administrator's office, it registered 61 degrees. He is luckily out of the office and didn't have to endure it. I would guess that it was about 69 in my cube. Someone on the elevator asked if anyone worked for OSHA. Ha, ha. We told them we were suffering too. I hope tomorrow it is much better!

That is about it. I am getting ready for my trip to CA! Leave Wednesday and I can't wait. I made a trip to Target today for a few last minute things. The toy aisle was kind of nuts but the rest of the store really wasn't that bad. The check out lines weren't awful. I know had I gone Saturday, I would have tried to kill someone. It was a good thing I waited. Now I am just chilling. I am sore and tired. Ryan beat me up again tonight but I did get to hit the punching bag. We know I love that. Time to go lay down and read. Maybe dreamy land soon. Hopefully :).



No comments: