Life is still good in the land of Kim. I still rock and I am still pretty happy :). I made it back from lunch before the rain started again. This weather has been pretty nice. I really like walking to the Bank of America building without fear of bursting into flames. I know it won't last but I am enjoying a few days of somewhat cool weather before we ride out the rest of summer.
Tonight I am playing poker at the Tipp Inn. I love that place but I hardly ever go play there on Wednesday night. Something always comes up. Well, tonight I am going. I am so bad at playing but I probably would get better if I actually made an effort to go and consistently play. I am in HR, I know how to bluff :)>. I am usually not the first one out, so I find that to be an encouraging sigh.
Okay, back to work. I was on my lunch break and now I need to get some work done. Woohoo. I'd rather daydream about cute new boy. But I can do that between projects. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment