Thursday, May 15, 2008

Office Thursday!!!

The Season Finale of the Office was on tonight. It was wonderful! It did not disappoint :). The final scene just totally blew my mind and I actually called who was getting engaged (come on, it was tooooooo easy to have Jim propose to Pam. They were leading us to think that. Not so fast, my favorite writers!!!). Don't get me wrong, I want them to be together but they aren't going to have them engaged so early. Pam broke my heart with her talking head though. Jenna Fischer is still my favorite actress and this once again proved why :). Now I have to wait until Sept to find out what happens!!! Man, o man.

I had a fun workout tonight - I did the 24 Hour Dance and Zumba class (30 min each). My feet are killing me but I had so much fun. I can't imagine how this woman has as much energy as she does. She teaches an hour core and abs class BEFORE the dance class and then she teaches yoga afterwards. And she was like the energizer bunny! Behka is a wonderful teacher and I hope to emulate her when I finally get hired on to 24 Hour!!! Okay, so I can't actually teach dance (if you saw me today, you would have LAUGHED!!! But it was still fun :)). But I can bring her energy and drive to my formats.

Okay, I am tired now. Time for bed! Hope everyone has a great evening and a fabulous Friday!!

Oh, and congrats to my cousins Kelly and Katie. Both are pregnant and recently found out they are both having girls!! Chloe is gonna have a baby sister :). They are both due in October -- kind of fun timing huh :).

No comments: