Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Fun

Well, not really fun, but it was at least a good day. We did interviews today for the receptionist position. Since the PM is grooming me to do that role, he wanted me involved in the interviews. I haven't interviewed anybody in a long time! I kind of missed it. We had two today - both were pretty good. I had my favorite. It is nice to be involved in that part of things though.

The Writer's Strike is 99% over!! The Office will be coming back, even if just for a limited time (I think only 5 or 6 episodes will be able to be produced). But, hey, they are coming back!!!! Yay! Early birthday gift for me. Yes, again, I know I am a dork.

This weekend's weather was so insanely beautiful. I did get to spend sometime outside on Sunday. The patio at Cafe Express was a great place to people watch and the food was super yummy! There were some interesting outfits out that day :). I am kind of sore right now because I hit a spin class after work. It was packed for a 5:30 class (the 6:00 is the one that gets full). Anyway, I had crazy spin instructor and the energy in the room might have propelled me to sore legs :).

Well, that is about it. Good night!

No comments: