Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday

It's a lazy Sunday. I need to get out and get some cat food and I really don't want to do that either. Don't worry, they won't starve. I have some food, I just am about to run out :). And also, I did go work out this morning -- I am not being totally lazy. I think I am just sore and wanting to veg.

Friday night I met the gals at Macaroni Grill for dinner and it was so freaking yummy. Just a word of advice, never look at the calories on the website before you go. It's definitely not health food. Split the dishes and share the dessert and all will be well!! And the bread -- I think it is addictive........ I needed the lunges and squats today :).

I was super productive yesterday. Okay, so I didn't leave the house until the evening, but I cleaned like a machine. One of my friends is turning 30 this week and her husband got together a group at Mercado Juarez for dinner (another yummy place!). I tried to eat healthy - shrimp and vegetables - but I still think I had a little too much to eat. But, it was a celebration and so worth it!

Well, more vegging is in order. Have a happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh Mercado...too much food! I am having to work out like a fiend this week for sure! :)