Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend Wrap-up

So, the weekend was pretty good! I took Friday off. Originally, Jen and I were going to the Byron Nelson but she wasn't able to go. So, I just took that day off anyway. Mike and I did a spin class Friday afternoon. I kind of over did it though. :( I was kind of beat the rest of the day. But it was worth it! Plus, it was fun to take Mike to his first Spin class. I think he's hooked. We'll see :).

Saturday, I met Jen for Yoga (which I needed after the spin class the day before!). It felt great and I think I was actually puddy. We changed, had lunch and then went to order my Bridesmaid dress. I tried it on again so yes, it is the dress for me! Jen and David's engagement party was Saturday night and it was a lot of fun. It was also nice to meet David's family. You can definitely tell they are related. They really do look a like! Poor Mike wasn't able to go because he hadn't slept in 24 hours and had to work that night. So, it would have been super cruel of me to make him go. Plus, we would have had to leave early. So, he got some sleep and I stayed until super late.

Sunday was good too. Worked out with Ryan, made dinner for Mike and then we watched "The Last King of Scotland". It was good. Not one of my favorites, but it was well done.

Have a happy Monday morning!

No comments: