Friday, May 12, 2006

Still going good!

Yes, my second day was as good as my first. I still don't have computer access, but really, who does on the first or second day on the job! I got my space a lot more organized today and kind of feel like it is my cube now. Plus, I might was well get everything organized now since once I get going I might be begging for time to make files!!!!

This will be short since I need to go get ready for dinner with Mia and Jen. It will be very nice to see the gals! I know they will appreciate baby pictures :-). I did my cardio so I am now more awake. It is amazing how tired I was today and yesterday after working all day. Being off for a week kind of throws you out of the rhythm of working 8 hours a day. I am lucky I had 2 days and then a weekend!

Well, off to decide what to wear!!!!

No comments: