I went to get a massage this morning. The lady I go to has absolute magic fingers. And now that I am a regular, I get that extra attention to the areas that really need it. I also broke my "No talking during the massage" rule today. My mention that my legs hurt because of dancing lead to a pretty interesting discussion, so I got to know her better as well. Really, insurance companies should cover massages in their policies. The amount of stress related illness would surely go down. And that would reduce the costs. I am sure a $65 massage will cost lest to the insurance company than thousands and thousands in medical costs that could have been prevented. In any case, this will have to be a regular thing for me. I would be more than happy to sacrifice something like cable to make it fit in my budget!!!
This afternoon, I am trying to do research on marketing in the UK but I can't focus. I think I will just read Harry Potter and then come back to the computer later. A nap might also help. I did do some dancing last night -- still kind of tired. Did get some research done -- so it isn't a total loss!
have a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment